What a great relief! You have done the R-Biopharm ImuPro food allergy test and now you finally have an idea about where your health problems may come from. ImuPro has provided you with a change in your diet plan, however facing the overwhelming food choices for your change in diet can be very daunting.
- An increasing number of “free from“ products is available on the food market.
- This topic will be presented at the „Free From Functional Food Expo“ being held on June 23 and 24 in Barcelona, Spain.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
- Allergens – soy-free, wheat-free, egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free – foods which can help you avoid your health problems
- Functional foods – for customized, personalized nutrition
- Clean eating – transparency, know the ingredients, no artificial flavors, colorings or preservatives
- Vegetarian and vegan – plant based alternatives to products that contain meat, milk and eggs
This group is usually preferred by “flexitarians“ who want to reduce their consumption of these food groups, and increase the availability for this group of foods for healthy fast food, making it easier to eat out.
Unsure where your health problems may come from? Find out more about delayed food allergies at www.imupro.com.
And, of course, the food industry is responding to the “free from“ trend. Find out how manufactures can analyze their products to make sure they keep their promise with test systems from R-Biopharm.